Total Pageviews

Labels

Thursday 24 October 2019

Misty Vintage Patch Blanket


Wow my Sunshine Vintage Patch Blanket has proven to be really popular!

Click here to see the original blog post and tutorial!

It is such a fun blanket to make and because of the repetitiveness works up relatively quickly, so with this in mind I decided to make another! My best friend was planning on moving into a new home so seemed like the perfect house warming gift and also a chance to to try the blanket in a whole new colour palette.



So first up was choosing a colour palette, and this is what I chose, all in Stylecraft Special DK again:-

Patches were made up of Lemon 1020, Raspberry 1023, Soft Peach 1240, Pale Rose 1080, Sherbert 1034, Wisteria 1432, Parma Violet 1724, Violet 1277 and 1708 Petrol. 

Joining yarn was Silver 1203.

So I made all the patches using the same methods in my tutorial of making each round one at a time which ensures all colours are used evenly and no patch is the same! Don't they look yummy!


Once all the patches (99 in all, same as before), are made and blocked the fun bit of joining commences..

This is also the bit where you see whether you have picked the right joining colour or not! Turned out I was very happy with my choice. The patches are made up of very vibrant happy colours and the silver yarn accentuates that beautifully..

And then ta-dah!


 

So I have named this one the 'Misty Vintage Patch Blanket' for now and I think I love them both the same!

Happy Hooking!
Kelly@lovedotty


© All images belong to Kelly of lovedotty unless otherwise stated. Please link to pictures, content or DIY's if used on your own website. Crochet patterns are written by Kelly of lovedotty unless otherwise stated, please link to original post if used on your own website. Feel free to sell the finished product that has been created from the pattern, if sold via a website, please link to lovedotty blogspot. However please do not publish patterns in full or as your own, unless agreed by Kelly of lovedotty.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete