Total Pageviews

Labels

Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas Crafting

Christmas is coming and I always love this time of year as it is a great excuse to dig my hooks out and make some decorations and presents. To be honest I haven't crocheted much Christmas themed goodies but the last couple of years, I have really got the bug. Some past makes are as follows: -
Snowflake bunting, Christmas Stocking, Table cloth









This year I want to hook something that I have been itching to make for a while and that is a garland. With a polystyrene hoop as the base and some fab sparkly wool, I put it together and here it is!-
I love it, I think it looks fab. I'm thinking of making one for all seasons so I always have a lovely garland on my wall. Tip to remember though, don't wait to buy the hoop until December, they all go pretty quickly!
Because I love this garland so much I will be sharing the pattern on my blog in due course!

As well as decs I have been making a few Christmas presents although I cannot share those just yet as I don't want to spoil the surprise. However like always, I have left it all until the last minute so I better get back to my hooking. Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment